Restoring 1960's Lodge No. 12 Dutch Oven for Resale

I found this 1960’s Lodge No. 12 Dutch Oven and decided to restore it for resale.

Condition as purchased:

Conditioned after washing with mild soap putting in self cleaning oven for 3.5 hours and rinsing residual ash off.

After soaking for 30 minutes in 50/50 white vinegar and water, then scrubbed with scotch bright dish brush etc. Towel Dry Immediately! I actually put it in oven wet which made tons of rust appear so I had to redo. After Towel drying I put it in 200 degree oven to dry. (Lid is a little shiny because. I forgot to take picture before I coated it with first coat of oil.

Coated with thin coating of organic flax seed oil with lint free cloth then wiped off as much as I could so you can barley see it on. Then I put into an oven at 500 degrees for 1 hour. Then turned off oven and let cool down naturally. Repeated this step 5 more times to achieve 6 coats of seasoning. It’s hard as nails and smooth like Teflon.

Seasoning methods?
Creamed Corn Cornbread
New 1960’s Lodge No. 12 Dutch Oven

My wife would kill me if I actually bought it, but I have to know. How much are you selling for and would you be willing to ship it to Wisconsin? You’ve done an amazing job on the restoration. It looks beautiful.
I may have to hide it until our next camping trip and pretend we’ve always had it!

You can actually see it here http://r.ebay.com/1Oe4oE . I highly recommend getting one. it is a lot of fun to restore these things. It gives you a personal connection as well. But makes it harder to sell.

Ever ruined cast iron?